The „Earth Cube“ Module is the perfect for digging ant species!
The hydration ytong core is surrounded by a sand/clay substrate for pure nest digging pleasure. The high quality “ClearView” acrylic cube guarantees optimal observation. The outworld or additional nests can be attached at the two connectors at the bottom.
- Ytong core for long time hydration (up to 2 weeks)
- Sand/clay substrate for nest digging
- Hight quality "ClearView" acrylic box for optimal viewing
- Easy to clean for unlimited reuse
The nest is easily expandable and can grow with the size of the ant colony. Simply dock one of our outworlds to extend the setup!.
Warning: This ant nest is best used with medium to large sized ants. Tiny species like Pheidole, Temnothorax, Crematogaster, Ghost ants or the like may escape through the ventilation holes. If you need a nest for tiny species, check our "Tiny Ants" nest.
- 1x EarthCube. Size: 4x4x4 inch (10x10x10 cm)
- 1x Ytong core
- Sand/clay substrate
- 2x dock connectors
- 1x connection tubing
Awesome Products Videos
- Playground for Camponotus nicobarensis colony
- The new FORMICA Outworld in Action!
- Camponotus nicobarensis colony in FORMICA Ant Habitat
- Myrmica rubra colony 1 in FORMICA Ant Habitat
- Myrmica rubra colony 2 in FORMICA Ant Habitat